Friday, February 17, 2017

Welcome to The Adventure Guild

Welcome to The Adventure Guild. It is a pen and paper roleplaying world I created using the D20 Rule System. For over 30 years I have been playing pen and paper RPG and have now reach to the point where I have created my own world filled with characters, monsters, and adventure.

I came up with The Adventure Guild as a way for me to tell my story through my art, music, and adventure. Right now my family and I are playing the campaign I have prepared for them. Hopefully as we play along, I will provide you with the art and resources from my quests so you might be able to use it in your own game.

The Adventure Guild is a group of heroes gathered to help the realm with various quest from slaying dragons to helping an old crone go shopping. These realm, adventures, and art are the creation of an insane artist who have been slowly weaving this world for decades.

These are  fantastic adventures based of endless hours of  'Pen and Paper RPG' my friends and family play. Resources will be available to those who wish to run their own adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment